Party & Event Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Terms and Conditions apply to any booking made with Party Chameleon. By making a booking with Party Chameleon, it is assumed that the Client has read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
1. To avoid any disappointment Party Chameleon suggests submitting an online booking form as soon as possible. Enquiries alone can not be taken as confirmation and times cannot be held unless a booking form has been received. Once your booking form is received you will receive a detailed email from Party Chameleon outlining payment details and confirmation of your party/event.
2. To confirm your party/event booking, a invoice will be sent with the payment details to pay your deposit to confirm your booking. Your payment is required within 7 days from the date the invoice was generated unless alternate arrangements have been made with Party Chameleon Admin. Failure to make payment within this time may result in cancellation of booking without further notice from Party Chameleon. If you need to set up a payment plan or have a payment extention please contact us to discuss options. Please note all invoices will state the entertainment price for your chosen package + gst.
3. The number of children must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the party/event date, and in most cases we will call or text you to confirm these details. An extra $5.00 per child will be charged if more than the maximum children for your chosen package are in attendance and participate in activities.
4. Payments can be paid by:
• Internet Banking: ** PREFERED METHOD** ANZ Bank BSB ……. A/C ………………….. (Please put your full name & party date in the details so we can match your payment with your party booking for confirmation)
• Direct Deposit into ANZ bank:
ANZ Bank BSB ……. A/C ………………….. (Please put your mobile phone number so we can match your payment with your party booking for confirmation)
• PLEASE NOTE: No EFTPOS/Credit Card Facilities are available. Sorry for any inconvenience.
5. Corporate event bookings will be emailed an invoice outlining event details and payment options. Once our invoice has been sent your event is booked in and reserved. If you need to cancel or amend details this must be in writing via email. Our normal cancellation policy applies to our corporate bookings. All details regarding your event will be outlined on the invoice, it is the organisers responsibility to check we have the correct details on the invoice. Overdue accounts will be sent a overdue email reminder with 7 days to finalise account. Accounts still overdue will incur a 25% overdue late payment fee per month over due. After 3 over due notices a collection agency will be notified regarding outstanding amount.
6. Cancellation Policy: Once a party/event is booked in and reserved you will receive a confirmation email & invoice, once the confirmation email has been sent you may cancel within 7 days if more then 30 days prior to event date with payment invoice refundable. If a party/event is booked and cancelled up to 14 days prior to the party/event, 50% of the full payment will be refunded, if full payment hasn’t been made please note you will be charged 50% of the total of the party/event. Parties/Events cancelled within 14 days of party/event will forfeit their full deposit/payment. Rescheduling of a party/event due to illness, funeral, weather etc will receive a discount of 35% off the total for a future date which must be used within 60 days. Please note we need to have received a written email regarding cancellations and rescheduling or the full payment will be charged. Please note once we have sent a confirmation email/invoice we have reserved your entertainer and your spot, this also means we are turning away other potential clients for your date.
7. We advise you consider a wet weather option as a backup on the day should the weather turn miserable otherwise the same cancellation fees will apply – full payment.
8. There must be a designated supervising parent present for the duration of the party/event. Parents are responsible for the general supervision & conduct of the party children. For safety reasons party/event organizers must provide 1 designated adult for every 20 children to assist with group supervision.
9. The designated supervising parent/s will take full responsibility for the safety and well being of the children present at the party/event.
10. The designated supervising parent must remain sober and responsible for the duration of the party/event while ‘Party Chameleon’ entertainer is present.
11. Party Chameleon accepts no liability for any accident, injury or costs that may arise from the property/venue of the party/event.
12. In the event of a child behaving inappropriately – where the behaviour may compromise the safety of others or the smooth running of the party, the ‘Party Chameleon’ entertainer will give the child one warning. If their inappropriate behaviour continues it will then be the responsibility of the designated supervising parent to step in and take appropriate action.
13. If at any time a child becomes sick or injured it will be the responsibility of the designated supervising parent/s to seek medical action or take appropriate action.
14. Any children/toddlers not participating in the party remain the responsibility of the designated supervising parent. No child will be forced to participate in any games/activities if they choose not to.
15. If at any time ‘Party Chameleon’ entertainer feels that his/her personal safety and well being compromised then it is their right and responsibility to pack up and leave the premises immediately even if the party has yet to finish. No refund will be given.
16. We ask that all pets be appropriately restrained to ensure the safety of ‘Party Chameleon’ entertainer, props and equipment.
17. Throughout all of our parties, entertainers will often take images that will be stored on our database to be used on the web page and promotional content. If you do not want photos taken by us please inform us at any time throughout the booking process.
18. We come to any location or venue which is 35 kms from Party Chameleon headquarters for FREE. Any locations further than 35 kms from Party Chameleon headquarters will incur a one way traveling allowance to cover the cost of petrol and time. A travel surcharge applies to booking further than 35km from the Gosford CBD – for our Central Coast & Newcastle CBD for our Newcastle/Hunter Region bookings. We measure the distance and time via google maps
19. If at any time you feel that your party/event needs and expectations have not been fully meet I ask you to contact myself – Jacinta to discuss your concerns by telephone on
0432 069 073.
Party Chameleon Owner